Pages

Thursday 16 November 2017

The Civil Justice System Seminar Day One

Bloody hell, it was hard work tracking down the transcript of the video uploaded by the IICSA people, that I used in my last post ! This one 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8PeR6XFx5ys&t=383s 


 I assume it is the official IICSA folk who are behind this youtube account. It's not very well laid out, I mean, look at the 'playlists' 


Try watching one of those THREE videos





OK, there's plenty of videos in the 'videos' section. But, let's just take the one I'm most interested in, to begin with. What is it ? When did this seminar take place ? Where's all the information folks ? Aren't you getting paid enough to do the most simplest of things ? 

Fortunately, there are obsessives like me who like facts and like to know exactly what's what. That's why, shortly after finishing my last effort, I decided to go looking for a transcript of my video. I mean, surely there had to be one ? It took some time, in fact, I've just found it. You see, without knowing exactly what it is you're looking for, it's darned hard to find.





https://www.iicsa.org.uk/key-documents/919/view/iicsa291116_a.pdf 

So, now you have it ! Now, you can hear what MR Scorer et al have to say about what sort of cases they take on and why. I'll be burrowing into this in the next few days ... or so. Don't hurry me folks, I'm taking it easy these days, but I'm still here. Ain't going nowhere, until I get some sort off Justie for Jimmy !

Apparently, they're having some problems getting people to engage with them. LOL, not many 'survivors, in that room full of lawyers. And, I'm not being nasty, you see, I'm learning a bit about stuff like limitation and public funding etc etc. But, I need a break right now. Plenty of time, we have a new seam of information now folks. A sort of lawyers version of the Pollard Report, just not as easy to access, or read ! Someone give them a bit more public money, that should help !


I count FIVE 'survivors' I lost count of the lawyers ! 




No comments:

Post a Comment