Pages

Tuesday 27 August 2019

When NAPAC asked Jimmy's charity for cash !

So Peter Saunders of NAPAC was himself accused of sexual impropriety in a toilet with a woman in 2008. Her Police complaint went nowhere etc etc. You can read about it here !

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7391713/Charity-chief-quits-child-sex-abuse-inquiry-drunken-lunch-tryst-molested-victim.html 

The only reason I'm blogging about this matter is THIS ! 



I love love love this story ! I was actually researching another blog post or two, when I came across the story again. Lovely isn't it ? 


https://www.civilsociety.co.uk/news/national-abuse-charity-told-it-will-not-receive-jimmy-savile-trust-funds.html 

I remember it well !  The irony is delicious !


 Why is it almost always - about the money ? 







People in glass houses really shouldn't should they ?



Sorry I've no idea what Fry did or said to elicit such criticism, I guess you could look it up. It was in my library and it fitted. As does this 



 
 

2 comments:

  1. Meanwhile, Bandini's been taking a closer look at Yewtree, findingr that JS 'no crimed' at a rate of 0% in London and 40% in Scotland.

    https://twitter.com/BlogBandini/status/1167047718130376705

    Stunningly, I can now reveal that he no crimed at a rate of 100% in the Republic of Ireland, as no-one has made any complaints about him.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haven't had time to look closely at Bandini's research, but it looks very impressive ! He even has dates !!! My oh my !

      Delete