Pages

Sunday 29 October 2023

Ten Years Ago Today.

 Ten years ago today, I was in Leeds, walking around a lake. The forthcoming event was actually the subject of my very first blog post on 24th September 2013. This !

http://rabbitaway.blogspot.com/2013/09/in-seven-weeks-time-group-of-people-who.html

And here's how others were invited to join in with the event, days before, along with a bit of an explanation for it. 

https://jimcannotfixthis.blogspot.com/2013/09/time-to-walk-talk.html?view=flipcard

I won't say anymore about the matter right now. I merely wanted to tell the world, we are still here. The world, as it happens, knows we're here and it still cares. Those wanting to know more can read more of my blog posts along with Moor Larkin's. 

Tips on how best to navigate the archive of my blog : 

Read the 'web view' of any particular post. The link is at the bottom of the page. On clicking you'll see this and away you go. 



Thank you for reading this. Thank you for those pals that have been there from the start. 

"Onwards" !







6 comments:

  1. You're amazing at what you and the others do Rabbit, thankyou <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wouldn’t call trying to resurrect the reputation of a serial sex offender and child molester something to be proud off lol

      Delete
  2. You lot are sick cunts

    ReplyDelete
  3. All gone quiet on here. I guess that the Justice for Jimmy isn’t going to well then ?? Haha

    ReplyDelete